Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamDevelopment
We are looking for independent, creative and passionate people who want join us in building a better future for event ticketing, while working on cutting edge blockchain technology.
At GET Protocol we bring a passion for delivering accessible technology to an events industry that deserves better. Everyday we work towards improving the dishonest state of the ticketing industry and empowering the creators who touch the lives of millions of event goers.
Being a part of our team means bringing your innovative thinking to life at events all over the world.
Join our movement
Our infrastructure prevents ticket fraud, gives artists & event organizers greater control over their events and provides a lasting connection between fans and creators. Since 2016, we have been leading the way in bringing NFT-ticketing to everyday people around the world.
Our technology has made a change at events in over 100 countries, supported over 500 independent artists & facilitated magic at over 10,000 events. To date, we have sold over 2.5 million tickets worldwide and our work is far from over - we are constantly looking to improve our services, tools and infrastructure as our system is put to work in new markets and regions.
We have recently launched V2 of the GET protocol which has a token burning mechanism and offers greater speeds at lower costs. Make sure to check out our Developer Hub and read more about our GET token. As we scale, we are on a never-ending mission to rethink and expand what a ticket can do beyond simply providing access to an event.
We bring together over 50 people and 3 office dogs to provide our honest ticketing solution on the blockchain. The Core Team which you would join consists of 8 brilliant developers: Front-end developers, Back-end developers, Product Owner, Designer, QA Engineer, and a Scrum Master.
Your primary responsibility will be to build our Client Dashboard 2.0 where clients can create their events (such as concerts and conferences), send out tickets, process payments, and make reservations. In your daily work you will write well-tested, solid code that performs well while monitoring the performance of the system as a whole.
We welcome junior and medior developers for this position who have:
- 3-5 years of experience with Python and Django;
- Experience in a product-focused startup or scale up;
- Ability to work independently and in a self-managed, agile team;
- Affinity with blockchain and cryptocurrencies;
- Able to communicate with us in fluent English;
- Good writing and documentation skills;
- Ability to come to our office several days per week;
- Have the same “knowledge sharing” mentality as us.
The full tech stack of our Core Team consists of Python3, Django, Flask, Golang, Microservices, PostgreSQL, Couchdb, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Part-time or full-time is negotiable;
- Generous yearly budget for training, hardware and conferences;
- Work-from-home budget for home office equipment;
- Collaborate with a committed team of developers and creators from all over the world;
- Daily lunch catering at the office;
- Visa sponsorship and 30% ruling if eligible - relocation support is not available at this moment
Our Core Team works from our office in Amsterdam most days of the week. It is a creative environment where we organise Friday afternoon social drinks on our roof terrace overlooking Amsterdam, with BBQs in the summer. We organize meetups and Lightning talks and provide access to international events and conferences of your choice. Each month we have informal, company-wide updates where we check in with every team. Besides all this we organize epic PlayStation battles, kitchen bake-offs, ping-pong games and darts tournaments!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Because of the large volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to respond to every applicant.