RemoteNetherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam€60,000 - €70,000 per yearDevelopment
We are looking for independent, creative and passionate people who want join us in building a better future for event ticketing, while working on cutting edge blockchain technology.
At GET Protocol we bring a passion for delivering accessible technology to an events industry that deserves better. Everyday we work towards improving the dishonest state of the ticketing industry and empowering the creators who touch the lives of millions of event goers.
Being a part of our team means bringing your innovative thinking to life at events all over the world.
Join our movement
Our infrastructure prevents ticket fraud, gives artists & event organizers greater control over their events and provides a lasting connection between fans and creators. Since 2016, we have been leading the way in bringing NFT-ticketing to everyday people around the world.
Our technology has made a change at events in over 100 countries, supported over 500 independent artists & facilitated magic at over 10,000 events. To date, we have sold over 2.5 million tickets worldwide and our work is far from over - we are constantly looking to improve our services, tools and infrastructure as our system is put to work in new markets and regions.
We have recently launched V2 of the GET protocol which has a token burning mechanism and offers greater speeds at lower costs. Make sure to check out our Developer Hub and read more about our GET token. As we scale, we are on a never-ending mission to rethink and expand what a ticket can do beyond simply providing access to an event.
We bring together over 50 people and 3 office dogs to provide our honest ticketing solution on the blockchain. The Protocol team which you would join works remotely and consists of 7 brilliant developers who work on front-end, back-end, and blockchain development.
Your primary responsibility will be to develop the pre-event financing dashboard for our partners to help finance their events. In your daily work you will write well-tested, solid code that performs well while monitoring the performance of the system as a whole.
We welcome medior and senior developers for this position who have:
- Experience with Python and React;
- Experience with AWS or similar;
- Experience in a product-focused startup or scale up;
- Ability to work independently and in a self-managed, agile team;
- Affinity with blockchain and cryptocurrencies;
- Able to communicate with us in fluent English;
- Good writing and documentation skills;
- Live and work in a time zone near ours (UTC, +1, +2);
- Have a “knowledge sharing” mentality as us.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary based on experience (in EUR, USD or stables);
- Part-time or full-time is negotiable;
- Generous yearly budget for training, hardware and conferences;
- Work-from-home budget for home office equipment;
- Collaborate with a committed team of developers and creators from all over the world;
- Daily lunch catering at the office;
- Visa sponsorship and 30% ruling if eligible.
The Protocol team works fully remote, but if you can make it to the office we have Friday afternoon social drinks on our roof terrace overlooking Amsterdam, with BBQs in the summer. We organize meetups and Lightning talks and provide access to international events and conferences of your choice. Each month we have informal, company-wide updates where we check in with every team. Besides all this we organize epic PlayStation battles, kitchen bake-offs, ping-pong games and darts tournaments!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Because of the large volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to respond to every applicant.