Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSales
This internship is an opportunity to gain valuable sales experience while working with a dynamic and innovative technology company. We are looking for a self-motivated and driven individual who is eager to learn and grow with our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying and researching potential customer leads
- Contacting and qualifying potential customers through phone, WhatsApp, and email
- Assisting in the improvement and implementation of sales strategies
- Scheduling and attending sales meetings with potential customers
- Collaborating with the sales team to achieve sales goals
- Assisting with administrative tasks as needed
- Currently enrolled in a business program with a focus on international business
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with international prospects and customers
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Passion for technology, crypto, and sales
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
Join our start-up company based in Pakhuis de Zwijger, Amsterdam as an intern and gain valuable hands-on experience while having fun and learning.
Our last intern wrote following story about her time at GET:
"I have truly enjoyed my time as a Sales Development Intern with GET Protocol. The past month has been a fantastic learning opportunity for me as I have gained valuable insights and hands-on experience in the field of sales. I have had the opportunity to work with a dedicated and supportive team who have provided me with guidance and mentorship throughout my internship. One of the highlights of my internship was the opportunity to speak to clients and take on responsibilities that have allowed me to apply the knowledge I've gained in my business program. I have also appreciated the fast-paced and dynamic environment of the company, which has helped me to stay motivated and challenged.I am grateful for the opportunity to have interned with GET Protocol, and I look forward to applying the skills and knowledge I've gained during my time here to my future career."